Royal Milk Tea Roll Cake. We are back again with another simple recipe. A chiffon cake is a very light yet moist cake that can be made into to many flavours. Delicious and divine royal milk tea made with Assam and Darjeeling tea leaves and milk.
Creamy and rich Royal Milk Tea warmly satisfies from the very first sip. You don't have to be a royal to enjoy this decadent tea! The creamy richness of milk combined with the undeniably malty black tea flavor should come with a warning label. You can cook Royal Milk Tea Roll Cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Royal Milk Tea Roll Cake
- It’s of Sponge cake.
- You need 40 grams of A) Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of A) Cornstarch.
- You need 1 of teabag A) Teabag (to mix with the dry ingredients).
- Prepare 4 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of teabag Teabag (to brew strong tea).
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Filling cream.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 of drops Vanilla extract.
Who could resist this nirvana in a cup? HEAVENS YES! royal milk tea chiffon cake. Cookpad – Make everyday cooking fun! EASY Soft Honey Oat Bread : the top is brushed w warm honey then sprinkled w rolled oats & baked.
Royal Milk Tea Roll Cake instructions
- Sift the A) ingredients, cake flour, cornstarch, ground tea leaves. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Heat up the milk to a high temperature and drop the tea bag in it to brew strong tea. Take out the teabag, add the butter, and melt. You can use a microwave or a pan to do this process..
- Then whip the egg whites. Add the sugar in 2 batches and keep whipping until the mixture forms stiff peaks as shown in the photo..
- Using the same hand mixer (no need to wash it), mix the egg yolks in a different bowl. Add the dry ingredients from Preparation 1 and milk tea from Preparation 2 and mix really well, until they become like runny mayonnaise..
- Add the stiff meringue from Step 3 in 3 batches. Mix with a whisk as shown in the photo..
- Stir the mixture by lifting from the bottom of the bowl and folding in with the whisk (not the hand mixer!)..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, fold its 4 corners and secure with a staple..
- Pour in the batter from Step 6 and bake on the middle rack of the oven at 160℃ for 10~15 minutes. Don't open the oven before 10 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean, it's done..
- Take out from the oven and cool the sponge cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake, and start rolling up from the 24 cm side. If you put something inside, start rolling up from the 35 cm side..
- When you finish rolling it up, wrap the rolled cake with a new piece of parchment paper and aluminum foil on top. Then wrap with a bamboo sushi mat and chill in the fridge for more than 2 hours..
- This time, I used the whipped cream with vanilla extract, but it's also delicious if you add a teaspoon of cointreau instead..
Buttery Honey Beer Bread with Honey Butter. Uji matcha green tea roll cakes.. It so much flavor different and comes with beautiful texture. Royal milk tea Roll cakes. cake milk tea tea royal milk tea coffee ice coffee oreo cheesecake sweets desserts cafe food uploads. can we appreciate the fact that Fall Out Boy are putting out a song called "Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea" like who else would name a song that except the meme dads™. Buy products related to royal milk tea products and see what customers say about royal milk tea products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on "Five Stars" – by Amazon Customer.